Sunday, July 15, 2007

I finished the back of Paulina

Is it really fair to say I "finished" the back of this tank when I haven't woven in the ends or blocked it? Eh, why not. Check 'er out:
IMG_3080

So now, as per the pact I made with myself, I shall make the second Baudelaire sock before starting the front of the Paulina tank. Seriously. I promise. In fact, in just a couple minutes, I'm going to go make supper, eat with Jon, wash dishes, put in another load of laundry, fold the current load in the dryer, and THEN, I will IMMEDIATELY cast on for that sock! ...if I don't forget by that time!

I hope to have at least gotten past the toe before the end of the coming week. Watch this blog for progress reports...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Again, I say, PRETTY!

12:02 PM CDT  
Blogger Tia said...

What size are you making? My mom is about your size....

9:03 PM CDT  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Hi Tia!

Since I didn't want it too snug, and I have a 34" bust I'm making the 35" size (medium)... although with as stretchy as the Bamboozle is turning out to be, I might have been able to get away with the 32" size after all!

I'll be sure to hurry up and finish my other sock so I can do the front of this and assemble it for modeling. :)

9:55 PM CDT  
Blogger TheKnittingTeen said...

is it hard to make a sweater? my dad wants one and im not too advanced.

5:32 PM CDT  
Blogger Crystal Palace Yarns said...

Hi Amber Joy,

Your Bamboozle top is coming along beautifully! Let us know when you finish as we'd love to help you show it off on our Blog, too!

By the way, we had a choice when designing the yarn to have a "tight twist" with no splittiness... or a soft twist with the wonderful feel that Bamboozle has. We chose the soft twist and the knitters who love it seem to agree with our decision. I found once I got started and used to knitting it I didn't have any splitting problems (and not to use super sharp knitting needles).

Susan Druding at Crystal Palace Yarns

10:51 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home