Monday, July 02, 2007

Ravelry

Well, I got my Ravelry invite, but I really haven't done much with my account yet. I'm kind of annoyed that most of my favorite knitting books aren't even available to be listed on my profile yet, but I'm sure that will be worked out in good time.

I'm also wondering if I really even need to maintain an account there... I already track my WIPs and FOs here, and am quite happy with my current situation. I suppose the big appeal with the site is the networking aspect, but I don't have a huge interest in networking right now.

Anyway, here's my profile. I haven't currently got any projects (past or present) listed OK, I've added some projects, but not all of them yet (you can find those in the sidebar of my blog here anyway), nor any yarn from my "stash" (mostly just leftovers anyway), nor most of my knitting books (not that I own many). I did add most of my knitting needles outside of the Denise set, but I don't think people can view that info anyway!

So yeah. Ravelry. Will I become more interested over time? We'll see!

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Yea - Ravelry - more for us idiots who can't write their own blog code!!!

8:38 PM CDT  
Blogger Tipper said...

I'm totally digging the queue thing. It's so fun to see what people have lined up!

8:58 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home