Monday, April 02, 2007

Thistle Leaf Scarf Blocked and Finished

Remember this lumpy piece of knitting?
Lumpy

Look what it turned into!
Thistle Leaves Blocking

Over-Bright
This closeup is a little misleading. I had to use the flash since it was night time when I took this, and it ended up kind of making the pinky hues in the yarn look more light than they really are.

I really like it a lot, it was a perfect one-skein project! And since we got this unexpected April snowstorm, I might actually get a chance to wear it once or twice before next winter.

I tried to get a picture of myself wearing it but nothing looked too good, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow when I have some sunlight to work with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

It's amazing how far that Malabrigo goes isn't it? Your scarf if gorgeous.

1:17 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home