Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sweater Progress Pictures

Let me just preface this by saying DOES ANYONE HAVE A HOTTER HUSBAND THAN ME? Seriously? Not to mention he is ONE HECK OF A GOOD SPORT! Really, check this out while I *swoon*
Sweater Progress

Sweater Progress

I must say at this point that I am terribly pleased with how well this sweater is going! I am definitely, positively, 100% going to use The Incredible, Custom-fit Raglan Sweater formula again and again! I mean, holy smokes, it's just limitless! Any stitch patterns, any colors, stripes, ribs, you name it! I'm in love. I'm seriously in love. Well, not as much as I love that sweetie wearing it, but it's still love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous nee said...

I dunno.. I think you should keep it at a half tee babydoo length to show off the tat. lol

10:31 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home