Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blog Notice

OK, I've played with the "New Blogger" a little bit and so far I HATE it. However, I'm going to be screwing around with it a little more to see if there is any way to make it do what I want (doubtful - stupid widgets), so please bear with me if this blog looks/acts a little funny in the near future.

If you see elements disappear, get crowded, or whatever, be patient - if I can't make them work with the "New Blogger", I'm going to revert back to the old version with my existing saved template.

Edit: NEVER MIND - This New Blogger is not worth wasting my time on right now. It's still really buggy, and I really can't stand the new widget things. Plus it seems to have been made for people who don't like HTML and CSS, or can't use them well, but I actually really like those things and I'd like to "keep it real" until more bugs are worked out of the New Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home