Saturday, August 19, 2006

El-Wire Jacket

I stayed up very late last night sewing electroluminescent wire onto a denim jacket by hand. So far I have a yellow line that traces around the collar and lapels, down the edges of the front, and around the bottom edge. This is certainly not even close to enough. I will likely be spending most of this weekend sewing el-wire onto denim. Hopefully I will find a few minutes sometime this weekend to carve a new letterboxing stamp, too. Any knitting progress is going to have to be put on hold until after Burning Man. (That's what all the el-wire is for ;)

We will hit the road on Friday the 25th, and I don't expect to be home and on the computer again until September 11th (we have to go to a wedding in Bismarck, ND immediately after Burning Man, so I'll be gone for a good solid couple of weeks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home