Monday, August 07, 2006

AWESOMENESS RESIDES HERE!!!

Oh man. Oh wow. I was just shown this nifty tool and I think I'm going to have a heart attack brought on by the awesome.

I hate written instructions. I LOVE charts. I think my life is nearly complete.

Edited to add: OK, it's not THAT awesome. The charts are half backwards. Which isn't a huge problem as long as you remember to read EVERY row in the chart from left to right.

The other issue I have with it is that you have to enter the written instructions in a kind of tiresome way - instead of just entering K10, I'd have to type k k k k k k k k k k. This is not a HUGE problem either - I can just do a simple Find+Replace in Notepad or Word before sticking the instructions in here, but it just makes it a little more annoying.

So ok, my life is not TOTALLY complete, but at least this is kind of fun. I wonder if there is a way to make a more accurate converter, one that reads right-to-left on the RS rows, and that knows what K10 means...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home