Monday, July 24, 2006

IK is going to ruin me for other mags!

I just peeked at the preview pictures for the Fall 2006 Interweave Knits and I can't wait for it to hit my mailbox! Why do they have to tease me like this? I am specifically in love with - well, just about everything! Why is this magazine so consistently better than Creative Knitting, which I still enjoy receiving but not nearly as much as I did before I started getting Interweave? There are hits and misses in pretty much any magazine, I guess, and it is nice to have a wide variety of nice patterns on hand all the time. Not to mention some really good articles.

And once I get caught up on my current queue (Read: finish Peacock Feathers, Mike L's Scarf, & Ocean Socks, and possibly start Essential Stripe, which I just ordered yarn for), maybe I can actually dive into some of these patterns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home