Friday, July 28, 2006

Quick update

I finished Chart 2 on Peacock Feathers last night. I didn't get any pictures, but I have a good excuse. First off, it was getting late anyway. Secondly, I had to pack my suitcase before I went to bed, so that took up more precious time. Packing my bags? Why yes! I am going to FARGO, ND this evening, leaving directly from work. So yep, I have my suitcase waiting in my car. And yes, ok, I did probably 2/3rds of my packing this morning anyway.

I'm going to be in Fargo this weekend for my final BRIDAL DRESS FITTING and also for my BRIDAL SHOWER. Woo. The wedding is still two months away but this was the best time that we could fit this stuff in, so I guess that's how it goes. I'll try to post some pictures of the lace on Sunday night if I get home early enough, or else on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home