Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Well it's about time

Finally made some progress on Peacock Feathers last night. I had started the 2nd pattern row in Chart 2 and then I don't know what happened. I split a stitch, I lost a stitch, things were just not right, so I ripped back to my latest lifeline at the beginning of that chart. Ugh. Like I said before, running a lifeline guarantees at least one screw-up before I get to the next lifeline. Maybe I really should just stop using them.

Anyway.

So I got back to where I'd left off, and then knit 2 more rows for good measure, just so I could say I'd made progress and not just stayed where I was at. So I finished purling across WS row 64 last night, and hope to make better progress tonight. I had to take a couple days off from working on it becuase there was just too much work to do around the house, and knitting, as much as I love it, can't be a priority when there are dirty dishes in my sink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home