Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I just found my Ocean Socks

My Ocean Socks have been missing for probably almost 2 weeks, and I thought I'd looked everywhere for them. As a matter of fact, I had looked everywhere, just not hard enough! They were in my big Rubbermaid knitting box, but they were under a plastic shopping bag that I had not peeked under the first two times I opened that box. Silly me!

It wasn't a huge problem though, because I've been working on Peacock Feathers and Mike's scarf, too, so it's not like I was at a loss for projects. But I do feel silly because I could have finished those darn things by now if I'd known where they were the whole time! Pictures should be posted tonight... maybe. I'm so bad about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home