Blog Notice
OK, I've played with the "New Blogger" a little bit and so far I HATE it. However, I'm going to be screwing around with it a little more to see if there is any way to make it do what I want (doubtful - stupid widgets), so please bear with me if this blog looks/acts a little funny in the near future.
If you see elements disappear, get crowded, or whatever, be patient - if I can't make them work with the "New Blogger", I'm going to revert back to the old version with my existing saved template.
Edit: NEVER MIND - This New Blogger is not worth wasting my time on right now. It's still really buggy, and I really can't stand the new widget things. Plus it seems to have been made for people who don't like HTML and CSS, or can't use them well, but I actually really like those things and I'd like to "keep it real" until more bugs are worked out of the New Blogger.
If you see elements disappear, get crowded, or whatever, be patient - if I can't make them work with the "New Blogger", I'm going to revert back to the old version with my existing saved template.
Edit: NEVER MIND - This New Blogger is not worth wasting my time on right now. It's still really buggy, and I really can't stand the new widget things. Plus it seems to have been made for people who don't like HTML and CSS, or can't use them well, but I actually really like those things and I'd like to "keep it real" until more bugs are worked out of the New Blogger.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home