Soleil Pix
OK, sorry about the delay - I finished this a week ago and blocked it right away, but I kept forgetting to ask Jon to help me get some pictures until this weekend. So now that we got that done, here they are!


I highly highly recommend this pattern. Very quick, easy, and a satisfying project all around. Also, I am in love with how soft the KnitPicks Shine Sport feels - it's a very lovely summer-weight cotton blend yarn. I will definitely be using it again in the future!
I highly highly recommend this pattern. Very quick, easy, and a satisfying project all around. Also, I am in love with how soft the KnitPicks Shine Sport feels - it's a very lovely summer-weight cotton blend yarn. I will definitely be using it again in the future!
| Knitpicks Shine Sport (in the color "Sky") | ||
| US6 Denise Circular | ||
| Soleil from the Spring 2005 issue of Knitty |
5 Comments:
WOW that is so pretty and awesome job on finishing it!!!
Wonderful pattern. It looks really cool. Great blog as well.
Beautiful pattern and great job putting it together. Looks wonderful!
Very pretty!
Wow, thanks everyone! ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home