Sunday, June 04, 2006

Soleil Pix

OK, sorry about the delay - I finished this a week ago and blocked it right away, but I kept forgetting to ask Jon to help me get some pictures until this weekend. So now that we got that done, here they are!

Soleil

Soleil

I highly highly recommend this pattern. Very quick, easy, and a satisfying project all around. Also, I am in love with how soft the KnitPicks Shine Sport feels - it's a very lovely summer-weight cotton blend yarn. I will definitely be using it again in the future!

yarn Knitpicks Shine Sport (in the color "Sky")
needles US6 Denise Circular

pattern
 Soleil from the Spring 2005 issue of Knitty

5 Comments:

Blogger MandyJ said...

WOW that is so pretty and awesome job on finishing it!!!

7:58 AM CDT  
Blogger Cornflake King said...

Wonderful pattern. It looks really cool. Great blog as well.

9:32 AM CDT  
Blogger Da Gal said...

Beautiful pattern and great job putting it together. Looks wonderful!

4:23 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

9:57 AM CDT  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Wow, thanks everyone! ^_^

11:27 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home