Saturday, May 27, 2006

Soleil is Blocking

I seamed up the shoulders on Soleil yesterday, and this evening I finished weaving in all the loose ends (yuck). I'm doing kind of a semi-crummy job on the blocking, but I figure it can always be re-done. I was most interested in just getting the lace opened up, so I didn't really pay much attention to getting the rest of the stitches nice and even in the rest of the body. I just soaked it, squished it, rolled it in a towel, and then unrolled the towel and pinned it out halfheartedly on the guest bed. Mostly I just pinned the points at the bottom of the lace trim, and then stuck a couple other pins in around the armholes.

I tried it on when I finished seaming the shoulders and before doing the crochet edgings. It is a perfect fit and I am VERY happy with it!

Here it is blocking - bad lighting, but hey, it's 11:30pm so it's the best I can do for now!
Soleil - She's Blocking!
Hopefully I'll remember to get some pics of it being worn sometime in the next couple days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home