Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm back!

I've (mostly) finished moving into the new house, and even got a little knitting done! The feather and fan stole that has been taking since New Year's Eve - (I just got so BORED with it and never wanted to work on it) - is DONE. Finally!

This frees up my 29" 4.0mm circular needle for starting Soleil. I am going to be using Knitpicks Shine Sport in "Sky" - a lovely blue, brigher in person than it is on the website. This yarn is so beautiful and shiny! I haven't started swatching yet, but I can't wait to see how it knits up.

Pics of the stole should be up by this evening...

1 Comments:

Blogger MandyJ said...

Congrats on moving, I don't miss those days. Can't wait to see the pics :-)

7:13 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home