Felted Clogs
Wow, I think I have a new favorite quick-knit pattern: Fiber Trends Felted Clogs. Each one only took a couple hours to knit (hooray for double-stranding), and the felting was flawless with Patons Classic Wool. That stuff felts up so nice!
I love felting! (This pair is, of course, too small for me, but they are for my little Mom :)
Before:

(shown with my feet for scale)
After:


I love felting! (This pair is, of course, too small for me, but they are for my little Mom :)
Before:
(shown with my feet for scale)
After:
| Patons Classic Merino Wool (Felts like a trooper!) | ||
| US 13 (from my Denise set) | ||
| Fiber Trends Pattern AC-33 - Available for purchase at their website, but shop around and you can usually find it for a little cheaper. |
2 Comments:
Yummy! I need to get this pattern!
Do it! It's definitely worth the $5!
Post a Comment
<< Home