Sunday, December 09, 2007

Felted Clogs

Wow, I think I have a new favorite quick-knit pattern: Fiber Trends Felted Clogs. Each one only took a couple hours to knit (hooray for double-stranding), and the felting was flawless with Patons Classic Wool. That stuff felts up so nice!

I love felting! (This pair is, of course, too small for me, but they are for my little Mom :)

Before:
Before felting Before Felting
(shown with my feet for scale)

After:
After felting - drying After felting - drying

Drying
yarn Patons Classic Merino Wool (Felts like a trooper!)
needles US 13 (from my Denise set)

pattern
 Fiber Trends Pattern AC-33 - Available for purchase at their website, but shop around and you can usually find it for a little cheaper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

Yummy! I need to get this pattern!

11:08 PM CST  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

Do it! It's definitely worth the $5!

8:19 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home