Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Guess who's back!

It's me! Amber! I'm back! And I haven't knit anything in WEEKS! Blah. :(

Here's the status of each of my currently active projects:

Baudelaire
I dawdled terribly on the second sock, taking my sweet time to finish it for reasons I still can't figure out. I did finish it while we were on the road, on August 25th to be exact. That was nice. And I haven't worn them since getting back from vacation two weeks ago, because I can't seem to remember what we did with my knitting bag when we unloaded the car.

Paulina
Didn't actually get any work done on this lately, and now it's going to be hard to start up again since it's in the currently-lost knitting bag. Don't worry, I do know it got home with us. I even remember seeing Jon move it out of his way on the living room floor at one point, but now I can't remember where it ended up. I haven't really looked for it much, except for this morning when I wanted to wear my Baudelaire socks, so maybe I'll have better luck later today.

Super Secret Knitting Project
I started and finished another knitting project on the road, but it's a super secret project right now. It was a really quick and fun knit, and only took a few hours on the evening of the 25th and the morning of the 26th. I'll post pictures of it a little later on.

Other Super Secret Project
This is one that was started in July, but I never got around to mentioning it before. It's not a knitting project, but since it's directly related to the project mentioned above, I figure I'll just reveal them together at a later date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

*CACKLE*

We should get together soon!

2:22 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home