Opera & Merino
Operatic Sheep Really Do Grow "Golden" Fleece
Apparently sheep who listen to opera grow more wool! I would LOVE to buy some of this - it would be interesting to see if it was any finer quality than any other Merino wool. Too bad it's so expensive. The bale sold for the equivalent of US$174,800 - "357 times the normal market price for wool"!!! Yikes!!
Maybe I'll just stick with Knitpicks and Elann for now. ;)
Apparently sheep who listen to opera grow more wool! I would LOVE to buy some of this - it would be interesting to see if it was any finer quality than any other Merino wool. Too bad it's so expensive. The bale sold for the equivalent of US$174,800 - "357 times the normal market price for wool"!!! Yikes!!
Maybe I'll just stick with Knitpicks and Elann for now. ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home