Thursday, January 19, 2006

I finished the capelet!

That's right, I sat down last night bound and determined to finish the dang capelet that has been annoying me since I started it. I went to 12" and bound off, wove in, all that stuff... and now I think I should have made it longer! Ack! Either way, I don't really like it. The Rainbow Bouclé yarn created these weird wide horizontal stripes fading from blue to white and back to blue again. It's just not very flattering at all. I think maybe the rest of that yarn will go into a blanket or something... a DOG BED blanket.

Jon took some pictures and some probably embarassing video of me trying it on. I will post pictures as soon as I can get some decent ones snapped.

Edit - Oh look, there they are now! Click below to see pix and some commentary.
Boucle Capelet 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home