Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Awesome progress

Woo-hoo! I just finished the body of Jon's sweater! I used Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-Off and let me tell you right now, this one is a KEEPER! It's fantastic! It's so easy to do, and it looks absolutely fantastic on my 2x2 ribbing. It really is amazing how stretchy it is, and it's even better than EZ's sewn bind-off for this project, since using a needle and long strand of yarn would be really ridiculous to bind off something as huge as the body of a sweater.

I checked my records and it turns out I have had this darn sweater on the needles for three years now. THREE YEARS! Of course it has spent most of those years in hibernation, but still, I hope I never procrastinate on something this badly ever again. I can't wait to get it completely finished and blocked. It's going to look so gorgeous on Jon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home