Monday, March 17, 2008

Ugh

I know, it's been over a month since my last post. I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant now and I'm tired, I'm sick of being pregnant, and I have not knit much at all in quite some time.

I did make a little baby hat on Saturday morning, and then I went to my very own Baby Shower at my mother-in-law's house, and then that evening I cast on for another Baby Surprise Jacket. I'm making it a little larger than the tiny newborn-sized one, because I'm hoping it will make a nice fall jacket for Baby B this autumn.

I might try to take some pictures later. I dunno. My motivation is not big right now. I'm more focused on the house-preparation stuff than the knitting stuff. It's reasonable though, right? I sure think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home