Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The first of many TINY ITEMS

I'm making a Baby Surprise Jacket (BSJ). I started it on Friday night because I found just that morning that my BEST BEST BEST FRIEND is PREGNANT! Woooooo!! I am using some of the DK yarn that I found at the thrift store and have been hanging onto until just the right pattern came along. (This jacket is being done in the green and brown Sirdar yarns. The colors are kind of dark now that I think about it, but I DON'T CARE! It can be a hunting jacket!) I had been curious and eager to try a BSJ in the past, but never really had much of a reason until now!

I forgot to add a progress bar for it this weekend, but I'm already approximately 75% done so I'm not even going to bother.

WIP pix? No, I haven't gotten any yet. How can I possibly put down the knitting and pick up a camera when I'm this excited?! Also, it doesn't look like much. It's quite literally just a weird-looking rectangle-ish thing. (Granted, I can make a few folds and magically see where sleeves and a neckline are going to be... but that takes the fun out of the final magic trick!)

Edit: OK, I decided to add a progress bar anyway, just because I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home