Monday, February 05, 2007

I made a Kitty Pi

I had ordered some Noro Big Kureyon about a week ago or so, and it arrived on Friday. Big Kureyon comes in hanks, so this was a great opportunity for me to try out my new umbrella swift! Jon was VERY happy to see how happy I was to be using it. :)

Noro Big Kureyon #7 and Umbrella Swift

Color #7 looks kind of nice in the hank, but when you wind it, it takes on the appearance of a ball of grassy mud. It's quite pretty when knit up though.

Kitty Pi, pre-felting

Indy's not sure what to think of the pre-felted cat bed, but I think it looks like it was made to go with our green shag carpet in the living room!

I ran it thorough 3 or 4 hot/cold cycles in the washing machine and have it blocking on a hat-box right now. Maybe I'll snap a couple pictures of that... but I will definitely get pictures when it's all dry and finished. I can't wait to see what the cats think of it!

And if they don't like it, it's going to my mom's toy poodle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Excellent!
I hope kitty likes it.

8:39 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home