Friday, October 13, 2006

Accidental Hat

OK, I finished the hat I never meant to start. It's a perfect fit for my head, which makes sense because my head is the one I measured to figure how many stitches to cast on. I did a straight and even 4-wedge crown, which is OK, but I think I kind of like the spiral decreses I used on Jon's hats better. Oh well. It's always good to try different things!

I do need to go over it and tease a few of the black stitches out to the front a little more. I don't know what it is about this icky Wool-Ease but it's kind of crappy for colorwork. NO, MY TENSION IS FINE! LOL (But seriously - WOTA performed way better on those other hats. Weird.)

Black Snowflake Hat - Fixed
yarn Lion Brand Wool-Ease
needles US8 Circular (Denise Interchangeable)
patternJust made it up

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Loved the other hats too! Nice-lookin' models as well.

3:16 PM CDT  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

That would be my HOTTIE of a HUBBY! Ooooh I'm such a lucky lady! :)

4:34 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home