Sunday, June 11, 2006

Needing some momentum

I'm not sure why I have a hard time starting knitting again once I've given myself a break, but I know that once I do pick up the needles I'll enjoy it as always. Right now I'm in a slump, putting off starting on the Peacock Feathers Shawl for my dear friend Kathryn. In order to force myself to be accountable to this project and actually CAST ON (like I'd promised myself I was going to do on Saturday), I'm going to create a progress bar for it RIGHT NOW and then I will feel compelled to get started so that I don't just have that empty, blank bar staring me in the face with no Date Started above it!

Speaking of progress bars, I really should think about digging out that Skull Illusion Scarf and getting it finished up so I can send it to my friend Ripley in Australia! Their winter is probably going to be kicking in pretty well any time now, and I'd rather send the scarf to her DURING winter and not AFTER!

The gloveless fingers... oh man... I don't know what to do about these. I just feel like it's not working out... I think it's going to have to be considered a UFO and I might have to think of something else to do with the yarn instead. :( Ugh... perhaps baby booties...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home