Saturday, April 15, 2006

Project Monogamy

Well, I'm at 83% on the Feather & Fan Stole - just 12 inches to go and I'll actually be done with this monstrosity! Seriously, this is taking far too long, but I'm just flat-out bored with it! It's just the same stitch pattern over and over again, getting longer and longer and longer. Ugh.

I think that once I finish this, I'm going to do some serious work on the Skull Illusion scarf for Ripley (Hmm... I still need to get some pictures of that WIP!), and then I need to make up my mind once and for all on whether I want to finish my set of Gloveless Fingers, or use that beautifully soft Merino for something else.

All signs point to me going back to being a Project Monogamist. I am getting seriously annoyed at myself for having too many things going on at once, and feeling like I'm not making enough progress on ANY of them. I'm happiest when doing quicker projects one at a time (socks and hats especially!)... But I'd also like to start in on some more interesting patterns that I've collected lately. The Peacock Feathers Shawl has been calling to me ever since I got the pattern, but I am making myself wait until I've finished everything else that's on the needles. I don't want to start Peacock Feathers only to end up neglecting it for months on end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home