Thursday, April 06, 2006

Coronet and Kitty

I've been really slacking on this thing. This blog thing and this knitting thing, too. BUT!! I have made PROGRESS!

First, I finally posted some pictures of my Coronet hat from Knitty. Yes, I started decreasing a teeny bit early because I was worried that I would run out of yarn. It didn't help. I ran out of yarn. And so now I have a Dark Rose Heather hat that is slightly small for me, and it has a black top. Want to see some pictures? Clicky.

Also, I finished the little knitted kitty that I started over the weekend for Simone. It was a super quick, kinda fun little knit, and I will probably make a few more. Maybe a basketful of them. Here's a couple pictures I took of it at work: Meow. (The official name of this thing is "HAYDOH ME NOT DEAD KITTY" - don't ask.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Your kitty is very cute, but what about eyes?

12:44 PM CDT  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

The kitty is for Simone, and she didn't want eyes! LOL

1:38 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home