Saturday, February 11, 2006

Fraternal Socks FINISHED

I don't have much to say about these anymore. I don't think I will ever do socks in a worsted weight yarn again, though! To recap: these socks were made with Lion Brand Wool-Ease (colors Black and Dark Rose Heather) on size US6 DPNs. They are 40 sts around at their widest and really pretty chunky and thick for socks. I don't particularly like how large the stitches are, because they open up quite a bit when stretched over the foot. But I wanted them snug, so that's the price I pay! Next pair I do, though, will be with tiny yarn, tiny needles, and lots of stitches!

And now, a few FO pix:
Fraternal Socks Fraternal Sock #2

It's really hard to take pictures of your own feet when you're home alone!

Fraternal Socks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home