Tuesday, February 07, 2006

First Fraternal Sock DONE!

I finished it last night! It's not the best - only the third sock I've ever completed, but I'm still happy about it anyway. :)

I got the holes on the heel-corners closed up, although a little sloppily. See the black threads showing through?
Fraternal Sock #1
Oh well, it's not too awful-looking! (And yes, my legs really are that white.) Although looking at it more closely now, I really think I should have started the 1x1 ribbing for the ankle a bit later... Well, just to keep things even, I'm going to do it the same way on Sock #2 anyway.

And I didn't bind off too tightly, which used to be a problem - but I don't know if I like the way it flares out a little at the top. Maybe a run through the washing machine will help even things out.
Fraternal Sock #1

And now it's time to start Fraternal Sock #2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home